Friday, March 18, 2011

Its the First!

Hello Fabulous People!
 I am starting this blog in hopes to continue to help myself and others get fitter instead of getting fatter! I get asked many many times on a daily basis for tips and tricks on health, fitness and nutrition. So I might as well put it all in once place. So this is the place!
 I will focus on healthy recipes, super foods, nutrition, workouts, and of course, motivation and encouragement. I will post videos often and try to keep this blog fun and entertaining, as well as a place to help others.
 I will start by posting a video I shared a few days ago on facebook, and I will work on making a new video this weekend.
  As you can see from the video, I try to start out semi serious, but by the end, with my BLAAAAAAAAAAAH blooper, you can see how I REALLY am. :) I am silly!

2 comments:

  1. yay! can't wait to see more from you Brooke!
    those ninja kicks ROCK! and so do you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog! I can't wait to read this everyday to help keep me motivated and help keep my eyes on the prize!...Prize being myself :)

    ReplyDelete