Sunday, April 3, 2011

A workout for YOU

Hello Wonderful and Fabulous People! In case you can not tell, this is Brooke!
I havent contributed to this blog very much. Since Jason has been posting so much about the articles he has been reading. I decided to change that as I wrote out my bootcamps workout for tomorrow.
Its going to be  a good one! I dont have a name for it so i will call it "LAST CHANCE workout before FIT TEST"
here goes

5 min run to warm up
3 minute dynamic stretches

Set One
( we are inside a volleyball court with 4 courts that they run around)
Run 2 laps
then
10 bicep curls
10 walk out pushups
10 in and out abs

repeat for 10 minutes

Set 2

1 lap of High Knee Skips on the long walls & Frog hops on the short walls
then
10 squat pushups
10 overhead shoulder presses
10 monkeys on each side

repeat for 10 minutes


Set 3

1 lap of side shuffle on long wall, and Sheilas dead lift walk on short walls
then
10 tricep pushups on each arm
10 hand stand preps on each leg
10 ninja kicks on each leg

Repeat for 10 minutes


Then if there is enough time 100 walking lunges and Dirty Dozen Sit Ups

If you have questions about what certain exercises are, just leave a comment and let me know! I would love to answer themf or you. But I would also love to have more fabulous people following this here new blog!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment