Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Conference Calls and Facebook

Good Morning!
Im going to start this morning blog post off with some randomness....
1. Ran/walked 5 miles in the sand during sunrise this am ( sweet)

2. I read a book called "She said Yes" the other day, I thought it was about marriage just based on the title, but it was about a girl who died during the school shootings at Columbine. read it.

3. My dad, Joyce and my sister come next weekend ( big yay for that)

4. I listed to a conference call from my coach last night ( she is rockstar millionaire) and she was giving pointers on social media training and I asked her to take a look at my facebook page and give me some feed back. Here is what she said
 A. my profile pic was cropped to cut other people out.... no good. get a new pic of just me, up close.
  B. I change my profile pic way too much...i  need to set a branded image of myself in someones head, so when they think of me, or look for me on fb, they will think of my profile pic.
C. my status posts are just facts, and have no content. No reason for people to want to chat with me, or follow me.
D. I need to create a LIKE page and only post over there.

YIKES! Lots to work on! If I was not building a business ( or two) online- this would not matter. But I am building a business online ( or two) ,,,,,, so it does.

5. I will be attempting to make my own vanilla creamer today. From organic 1/2 and 1/2, fresh vanilla beans, and turbinado sugar. we will see how this turns out.

6. heading to the beach in under 2 hours. lots to do before then.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. 1) love the new look on the blog 2) keep us posted on the home made creamer 3) great job on the beach walk/run 4) interesting tips re: your FB page...i promise to "like" your new page when it's up and running :)

    ReplyDelete