Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Getting uncomfortable!

Good Morning! I am coming off of cloud nine over here in vbeach!! Last night I had to opportunity to step really really far outside of my comfort zone. I was honored to host a LIVE webinar, called " getting physically and financially fit" and then it was followed by " with Brooke Fischer' WOW. I knew I would be hosting this webinar for about 6-7 weeks. I actually thought it was a mistake when I was asked to do it. The other ladies who host it, are a big deal, and pretty high up in the company. They are all women who I look up to, and here I am, ME, being asked to do the same thing that they are doing.
again, WOW.
I have been really stressing over this webinar for about a week. I have been practicing and recording the webinar while doing so. There are lots of buttons to push, slides to move, things to rememeber, videos to upload, etc, while doing it. While practicing, I did awful. My words were fumbling, my stories werent making sense. I wasnt smiling. It was awful.
Last night was the big night. I hosted the webinar, and let me tell you, I was FIRED UP. As soon as I started talking, I felt right at home. I talked about my story and this business with all of my heart. I enjoyed myself. I am soooooo passionate about what I do, and i think it really showed.

112 people signed up for the webinar. And 44 were on the whole time. FORTY FOUR. I just did a live webinar for 44 people! to me, thats huge. I stepped so far out of my comfort zone to do that.
I emailed the recorded webinar out to everyone who registered as soon as it was over.

Also as soon as it was over, I was filled with emotions, and relief, and blessings, and I cried. I really cried. I have come so far, and I still have so far to go and the possibilities are endless. I was on such a "high" after it ended that I could NOT fall asleep till well after 12:30am, and mind you, I have to wake up at 4:15 to teach a 5am bootcamp.

I taught a great class this morning and then I went for a one with one of my clients friends ( 3 miles in 32 minutes, woo whooo) and then I went to my car to stretch. I turned the car on so I could listen to music while stretching and this song was on......

It was just what I needed to hear. I was brought to tears having a mini worship session, all by myself, in a walgreens parking lot at 6:45am, standing outside my car. Those are the best ones. Just me, my God and raw emotions.
the best part
" waiting here for YOU with our hands lifted high in praise, and its YOU, we adore Lord, singing Alleluia"

Amazing. Ive listened to it on youtube about 10 times so far since I have been home.

 I am feeling so blessed.
Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day!

I am planning on taking the kids to the beach all day!

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome, Brooke! So glad the webinar went well!!!!! Nice time on the 3 miles! And don't you love when just the right song comes on at just the right time?!! :) Happy for you and where you're at!

    ReplyDelete