Thursday, September 1, 2011

new things!

Hey Hey Hey! SO i have been a bad blogger! I havent blogged in over 2 weeks. YIKES. but during that time, i had family here for 4 nights, a mild earthquake that caused a small ruckus. Then hurricane IRENE, then we left town for 2 nights to avoid it, got a new ( used) car, and jason started doing some temp work with his brother. yada yada.
 Here is the dealy....
 I have been eating whatever I want. I need to stop. I am running a 1/2 marathon this coming Sunday so that has prevented  me from gaining any weight, but I have NOT lost any either. I have also been doing a new workout while lifting 20 pound weights for the past 1.5 weeks ( and loving it)....
 I will be heading home to NY in  16 days! I need to lose almost 10 pounds! I will set my goal to 7. 7 is a good number. So i am going back to food journaling and taking pics of EVERYTHING I eat. Beginning TODAY. Although0 the organic blue corn with flax chips with hummus i ate for breakfast are already down the hatch!
  Also- I am changing the name of this blog...... i want to include FAMILY in it b/c one of my dear old freinds doesnt want to read about my food and fitness. he wants to read about my family and kids. LOL. we love you Jon and Nic!

  So here is a quick update! Bryson has finally started to say more words...good thing b/c he is 26 months old and we see kids who are 20 months saying way way way more than him! Alivia is starting preschool 3 days a week this coming week and is as sweet as ever.


more update on them later ( promise) with pics! Promise!
come back tomorrow for that and all the pics of the foods i ate today!

No comments:

Post a Comment