Wednesday, September 7, 2011

no good on my word!

WOW! last week I said I was going to blog with pics of everything i ate. I didnt! I am a serious slacker! OPPS!


However- here is something I am doing... I am hiring a trainer. I picked this person for many reasons, and we are currently working out the details. ALthough I am a trainer, and it is my JOB to get other people fit, I still need help. Lots of it. Although, I do all of my beachbody programs and love them and see results from them, I still need help. The beachbody trainers are not MAKING me food journal.
I need a trainer. I need to get this weight off and that is my number ONE priority for MYSELF right now. Its got to come off.
I am confident that this lady can help make that happen for me.

Alivia decided she wanted to go back to tap and ballet. She missed her first class last night b/c she was sick.

she is also missing her first day back to preschool today. I tool her to teh dr this am for a well visit...turns out she has strep throat pretty bad and coxsackie virus. Boo to that.
She wants to be a mermaid and a dolphin. Just FYI

Bryson is FINALLY starting to put 2-3 words together and is super duper strong and super duper cute. I feel bad for alivia b/c whereever we go people always drool and comment on how cute bryson is. She is just as cute, in just a different way. But he totally gets all of the attention from strangers. As of right now, he is not sick. But they were sharing cups yesterday, so I am just WAITING for it to happen.





Jasons bday is coming up this weekend. He will be 33! YIKES! We are getting old! I remember when we were soooo young and getting married! Goes by fast!

Have a good day peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment