Tuesday, September 13, 2011

......

I never know what to call my posts.

As I sit here, at 9:03 am, i have already been awake for 90 minutes. I am eating some old fashioned oats, with 1/4 cup of pumpkin puree, 1/2 a small banana, and a tsp of cinnamon, and a tbsp of chopped nuts. Its really yummy, and pumpkin is AWESOME for you. I am on my 2nd cup of coffee. ALivia is in the bathroom yelling for me to wipe her darn butt, and Bryson keeps coming over saying " bite, share" and wanting my oatmeal. I am listening to Pandora radio on the "adele" station.

 I have found some really amazing songs on there lately, like this one....
I like it in many variations, from many different singers. Almost obsessively.

Last night I had my first session with my new personal trainer. She was great.  We did 3 sets of 4 lower body exercises. ( we warmed up with abs) and we used 2 20 pound weights and 1 35 pound weight. YIKES! ANd then we did a bunch of stuff on the hill and stairs ( walking lunges, side squats, running etc), it was good stuff. My legs were very shaky by the end. And my hamstrings are pretty darn sore right now. And my low back. and even my shoulder/ upper back area from holding on to either 40 or 35 pounds of iron. HA!

It felt great. Tomorrow will be our 2nd session and we will work arms. She told me to only bring 5 and 8 pound weights. i never use 5s and was wary about it but she kept telling me to trust her and that 5 would be more than enough. so i am slightly scared.

I need to start packing soon. Me and the kids are headed to NY on friday morning at 6:30 am. I teach bootcamp till 6 am and plan to have the car fully loaded. I will come home, go pee, get new coffee, and we will load 2 sleeping kids in jammies, into the car to begin out 10-11 hour ride.

I am NOT excited about the ride at all. BUt I am SO EXCITED about my schedule when I am there....1. photoshoot with samantha, dinner at my moms with some friends, seeing 2 of my freinds new babies that i have not yet seen, a big hike with my brother, sister and beth, a sleepover at beths!, dinner and a movie with some friends, apple picking with my mom, a visit with my dads family, and church at Temple Baptist for the first time in many years.
I will probably take about 500 pictures when I am home!

Alright- well there is an update of a bunch of randomness. Gotta go do some abs, and stretching and figure out what to do with these kids today. I am thinking PARK at Great Neck. First time there in a long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment