Tuesday, October 4, 2011

back in the GYM ( a scary place)

Good Morning! Today is a Tuesday. Last night I tried to cancel with my trainer- I havent worked out in almost a week, I have been eating badly and over eating, and I was cold, tired and cranky. She told me that I could not cancel and had to meet her. So I did. We met at One Life ( which was a huge Golds gym, and they changed the name) When I pulled into the parking lot, after teaching bootcamp, I sat there and I was actually a little nervous to go inside!
What!?!?!? I have worked at gyms since I was 19, and been involved in fitness since then as well. I teach bootcamps 6 times a week and do personal training 2 times a week as well.....so WHY on earth was I feeling nervous to go in? Its been a while since I have worked out INSIDE a gym. If I FEEL THIS WAY, I can only imagine what it is like for a brand new beginner, or someone with over 100 pounds to lose. Gyms can be very very very intimidating.
So, I went in. She put me through a leg workout then when we were all done and my legs were twitching and I could hardly stand, she made me run a mile, in 8:30. OMG, I thought I was going to die. My legs were so very very tired and shaky last night, I thought I would wake up unable to walk this am, but so far so good.
I started my day with a protein shake ( just 4 oz) and now I am enjoying my coffee.

( ok so now it is 12 hours later and my computer was acting funny all day and i have lost my train of thought... DUH......so i will just upload my pics and finsih quick!)



Changing the topic....
we had a Fischer family photo shoot over the weekend, 8 adults and 8 kids and here are a few of the pics














She did a good job huh? And we all have some pretty good looking kids!

I will blog again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment