Saturday, July 16, 2011

Always setting new goals!

Hello there! Have you all missed me? I missed you! :)
My vacation was fun! The food I ate was mostly not so tasty or good for me. I did have a shakeology ONCE while gone. I was planning on having one everyday but that did not work out. First I will show you a few shots of some of the food I ate while gone and then I will tell you what my new goal is....













too many to leave comments on! Some was good, some was gross, and some was just ok. the best meal was the last 2 pictures and the fish sandwich. YUMMY.

OK, so for my new goal.... I am going home to upstate NY on September  16th.... i want to be 15 pounds less by then. In the meantime, I will be training for a 1/2 marathon ( and running in it on the 4th of sept) and doing P90X......as well as food journaling everyday. Beth said that she will hold me to it! I need to do it.  I want you to hold me to it as well! Being fit feels fabulous, but being FIT AND THIN would feel soooo much better. I will be taking pics every 7-10 days and when this is all done I will post them.

Pictures help me!
heres a little tip....
Frome Michael Pollans "food rules" book....
" rule #3 avoid food products containing ingredients that no ordinary human would keep in the pantry"

Yep! Thats a good one. Ethoxylated diglycerides? WHAT? Cellulose? Calcium propionate? What the heck is all of this stuff? I dont want to eat this crap. I want to eat whole fresh foods. Not foods that came from a lab and tested on rats!
Have a great weekend. lol

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Yay for coming to NY soon. Maybe we could run in to each other at Target again, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. linda! no to the target! but this time i want you to get a sitter and come on my big hike with me! GIANT mountain. i plan to go on the only TUESDAY i will be home and get as many people together as possible. its about a 7-8 hour hike ( 4 up and 3 down) plus dinner right after and then a 90 min drive home. sound like something you could do?????????? that is WAY better than a target trip!

    ReplyDelete