Friday, July 8, 2011

day 6...final day!

Hello Hello!
This will be my second post today- so make sure you read the first ( day 5)
...... I am leaving for vacation tomorrow with a 7:30 am flight. So I will not be able to blog for a whole week! You know that you will miss me and my food pictures! :) Dont worry- when I come back I will post a TON of pics of what I ate while on vacation.
I am also taking today as a rest day. NO WORKOUT! I am feeling slightly sore all over  and VERY sore on my booty from my 600 walking lunges. I LOVE IT though. It takes a lot for me to get sore, and I am a very happy girl when i am.
FOOD!
My breakfast today was some leftover oatmeal with 1/2 of a banana and 2 tbsp walnuts mixed in. I ate only about 1/2 of it. Wasnt feeling the oatmeal this am. And 2 eggs over medium with some Texas Pete hot sauce on top.








Then I had a salad at 10 am! LOL! I know! Silly, but I was already awake for 6 hours and I was hungry for lunch. It was 1 large cup arugula, 1 cup chopped romaine, about 1/3 cup cherry tomato, and 1 whole (smaller sized) avocado with 2 tbsp Trader Joes Italian dressing. I was venturing away from my vinegar....but after a few bites, I ended up adding some on top for that special kick. ha!

Then at 12:00 we headed over to Yotinis for Brysons teeny bday party....everyone got there before us and then we strolled in 10 minutes late. HA! First of all who throws a noon time ice cream party for a 2 year old on a weekday with 2 days notice? I DO!!! I had to do something for my little man, even if its small. So while there i had 6 oz of choc and white choc swirl frozen yogurt with strawberries and sliced almonds on top, 2 peices of brownie ( i am NOT lying when I say the brownie pieces are the size of a quarter....so small) whip cream and about a 1/4 cup of HOT FUDGE. oh yeah! Bill, the owner of Yotinis told me i was SKINNY! What?!?!?! Thats not a word I am used to being called, so of course I had to have some frozen yogurt!

Im about to cook up some summer squash and have that as a snack.

Dinner is a whole roasted chicken with roasted veggies- carrots, celery, red onion, red and purple potatos and some beets. Its going to be seasoned with garlic ( 2 whole heads), lemon ( 2 of them),  Italian seasonings and NO OIL.

I will have a green berry shake as well!

While on vacation we plan to make our own breakfast each day, eat sandwiches and salads for lunch and have shakeology for a snack. We plan to go out to eat every night. I am so excited!

- I didnt take a picture of the dinner b/c I couldnt find it!

THE WINNERS OF THE GIVEAWAY ARE

1. LINDA Y
2. DALE B
3. KRISTINA H
4. DIANA
5. STACY from S&B
CONGRATS GUYS AND GALS!!!!!

I will be contacting you for your mailing address when I get back from vacation and will be sending you each a sample of SHAKEOLOGY!

Sorry the pics are all together, I am super tired and I am still not yet packed at all for my trip tomorrow and we leave here at 6am.

ANd just b/c/..... here are a few pics of my birthday boy, Bryson John!



dont mind how crazy i look here ( its late, no more makeup, tired, yada yada) and dont mind the knife he is holding! LOL....
 and one short video....

Ok Guys and Gals! Thats it! I will be off for a week and I will talk to you and write to you when I get back! Make sure you make good food choices, and WORKOUT!

2 comments:

  1. First of all... Woohoo!!! :)
    2nd... I want you to cook for me. It looks so good!
    C... Can't have salad w/o vinegar
    IV... Enjoy your vacation!!! Love your meal planning.
    And last but not least... Happy birthday Bryson!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup - ditto linda!!! :) winning = yay! bryson = SOOOOO adorable! avocados = the best! LOVE that the yotini owner called you skinny :) can't wait to hear about your trip!!!

    ReplyDelete