Friday, July 8, 2011

day 5!

Good Morning!

 Its 6:44 am and I am feeling tired and hungry. I still need to upload my food pics from yesterday. I didnt write any of it down b/c the day was busy, but I did take a pictures of everything, but one, that I ate.
  For my workout- I went out to do a run, hoping for 4 miles, but after about 15 minutes I realized I was dying for some reason, then remembered I did 60 minutes of plyometrics yesterday afternoon. So I started doing walking lunges. I did then in sets and I kept count. I did 600 walking lunges in a combined total of 15 minutes, and I went a total of 2ish miles. I didnt both to calculate b/c I would do some lunges then run, then do some lunges then run again. It was good and I am feeling it this morning!
  Livi took this pic of me right before my run...
and Jason took this pic of me after. Notice how my whole shirt is wet? it was HOT and I was working hard! and mt arms aren't as fat as they used to be! getting there!


After my workout I only had a FEW minutes to get showered, eat and to Rachels office.....here is what I had....



B/c I was so super hungry I also had 1 slice of wheat toast with 1 tbsp organic peanut butter. I dont really like this peanut butter, there is no added sugar and I feel like it needs some. Just peanuts and salt. Not much taste. But hey, its organic.

When I came home from training, I had a quick bowl of left over soup with 2 tablespoons of shaved Parmesan cheese and then took Livi to Target to help me get Bryson some birthday gifts ( my baby boy is 2 years old today!)
YUMMY. About 2 hours later I made another one of the- arugula, strawberry, feta salads, with my SPECIAL VINEGAR.

Its very very very low calorie. It was a snack. For an early dinner I had 2 eggs and about 2/3 cup of hand picked ( by me) crab meat, with almost a cup of blueberries...so good but it needed some HOT SAUCE! lol


Then I left to go teach my second bootcamp class which was first supposed to be moved indoors ( with only an hours notice due to stupid thunderstorms) and then on my way there ( 30 minutes before class) I get a txt that the room is n ot available b/c they just waxed the floors. THIRTY MINUTES! So with 30 minutes I had to send an email out that class was canceled. Not how I like to do things. Bummer. I need a new indoor location!

So that cancelation lead me to go get groceries last night instead of this am, and i bought myself a small container of blue cheese stuffed olives, 1 grape leaf wrapped over lemon rice ( small roll) and 4 slices of marinated artichoke hearts, and 2 small sweet/hot red peppers. YUMMY. I did not get a picture of that.

My snack was funny. I baked Bryson a birthday cake and had to slice the tops off of both b/c they rose so high, me and alivia each ate one. Here is a pic of mine....plus i added a tbsp of whipped chocolate frosting....

I held the cake in my hand so you could see how big it was, but it was VERY thin, i actually had to fold it in 1/2 to eat it. Here is a pic of the finished cake. I hate making cakes, I hate frosting things, I am just awful at it. But my little Bryson boy is 2 and he wont care. Plus its just for us and him anyway.

I go on vacation tomorrow. I will update the blog later today and list the FIVE ( or 6) winners of Shakeology samples......and I will update with pictures of all of my food from the day.

Arent you gonna miss me when I am on vacation and cant blog?????

5 comments:

  1. Hey Brooke,great blog...keep up the hard work.Asugestion for peanut butter that is good is simply jifff.Not sure if you are trying to keep it organic but if not I enjoy that sometimes...(feels like Im being bad ).I have found that a life of no added sugar is not so bad.Have fun on vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy macaroni, that's a lot of walking lunges! ouch!!! LOL and great job :) i love the pics you share with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My legs would DIE!
    And I love the pb w/o sugar. Tastes just like peanuts. I guess you just get used to what you eat regularly. I want to try some of that pb2 you mention sometimes. Do you know if it's available up here?
    And of course we'll miss you. Have a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. pb2 is great! you can get it online at www.bellplantation.com you hav eto buy 4 of them, so its like 12 bucks. but thats not too bad. the only store i have seen it in is the commissary!

    ReplyDelete